i took the challenge of using very minimal flour for this cake..
indeed, it has no structure.. no backbone.. can’t even stand in solitude..
but.. it is very moist and soft.. delish!
Ingredients (17cm chiffon pan)
160g egg white (c. 4 egg white)
70g coconut flower sugar (white or brown sugar is ok)
蛋白 160克（约 4颗蛋白）
椰子花糖 70克（白或黄糖 ok)
– beat egg yolk briefly and add in oil. blend well, then whisk in milk
– mix in nestum and finally, flour mixture
– add sugar into egg white in 3 additions, then beat till stiff and shiny peaks
– add a little egg white meringue into batter and loosen it up
– fold in egg white meringue in 3 addition into batter
– pour batter into pan, and tap pan on table a couple of times
– bake in preheated oven of 180 degrees C, second lowest rack for 25 mins
送入预热至 180摄氏度烤箱倒数第二层烤 25分钟
i am submitting this post to Best Recipes for Everyone: BREE #10 Secret of Chiffon & Roll Cakes organised and hosted by Fion of XuanHom’s Mom